Christina De Jesus is a leasing associate for Lincoln Property Company. She specializes in real estate marketing and office leasing on behalf of tenants and landlords in New York City. She has extensive experience in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including office leasing and subleasing, building agency and sublease disposition, and sales.
Christina has had a crucial role in closing transactions on behalf of tenants that span all types of industries. Select transactions include:
• 55,000 square foot condominium purchase on behalf of JLA Home Furnishings at 20 West 33rd Street
• 34,000 square foot lease on behalf of AMDA at 244-250 West 54th Street
• 31,000 square foot lease for DRA Advisors at 575 Fifth Avenue
• 25,000 square foot lease for AmorePacific at 1407 Broadway
• 43,000 square foot lease for Vince Camuto Group at 1407 Broadway
• 33,000 square foot lease renewal for Vince Camuto Group at 1370 Avenue of the Americas
• 30,000 square foot sublease for Keller Williams at 1155 Avenue of the Americas
Christina has also represented landlords and sublandlords in the disposition of space throughout New York City. She has successfully leased space for Pan Am Equities at 116 West 32nd Street / 119 West 31st Street and 18 East 50th Street; Goodhope Management at 5 Columbus Circle; on behalf of sublessor Rose Associates, Inc. at 200 Madison Avenue; on behalf of Depeche Mode at 535 Eighth Avenue, on behalf of Russo & Associates at 600 Third Avenue; and on behalf of Lebhar Friedman at 425 Park Avenue. Select dispositions include:
• 45,000 SF renewal and expansion for MG Engineering at 116 West 32nd Street
• 70,000 SF for the CUNY School for Professional Studies at 119 West 31st Street
• 100,000 SF of leases to Fordham University, Columbia University and Millennium Partners, among others, at 5 Columbus Circle, bringing the building to 100% occupancy
• 53,000 SF sublease at 200 Madison Avenue on behalf of Rose Associates, Inc., achieved by subleasing half the space each to two separate but notable firms, Havas Health, Inc. & McCubbin Hosiery LLC, d/b/a Leg Apparel
• 25,000 SF sublease at 425 Park Avenue to Keller Williams on behalf of Lebhar Friedman
Prior to joining LPC, Christina was with Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, where she received the Employee of the Year Award in 2012. She has also held positions with Coldwell Banker and the Kaufman Organization. Christina received her Bachelors degree from Binghamton University.