PARSIPPANY, N.J. – Michael Taylor, senior vice president of Lincoln Property Company, announced that in a time when the office market continues to experience high vacancies, Parsippany Commerce Center, located at 1639 Route 10 East in Parsippany, New Jersey is now again 100% leased with the recent completion of several new leases and renewals totaling 63,369 square feet. Lincoln Property Company handles the Management and Leasing for a major owner/occupier with Rick Genthe, senior vice president, serving as the leasing representative for Parsippany Commerce Center.
The new leases recently completed at Parsippany Commerce Center include:
- Aerotek, Inc. in a relocation and expansion, signed a long-term lease for 21,864 sf. Aerotek, Inc. Aerotek is one of the top global recruiting and staffing agencies, and is now an Allegis Group company, a global leader in talent solutions. Aerotek was represented locally by Charlie Parmelli of Cushman & Wakefield of NJ.
- Simon & Schuster, a CBS Corporation and one of the largest consumer publishing company in the world renewed its lease for 13,645 sf and was represented by the team of Paul Giannone, & Paul Hindes of Cushman & Wakefield.
- CHA, Inc a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm in a relocation in Parsippany, leased 5,995 sf. CHA, Inc. was represented by Chris Conklin & Jason Benson of JLL
- Macro Consulting Group a financial planning company headed by Mr. Mark Cortazzo, relocated and expanded their space at 1639 Rt. 10 and now occupy a total 7,958 square feet. Marco Consulting Group was also represented by Chris Conklin & Jason Benson of JLL.
- One Legacy Financial relocated from Bridgewater, NJ and leased 4,650 sf on the second floor and was represented by Suzanne Kiall of Suzanne Kiall & Associates.
- Application Consulting Group renewed their lease consisting of approximately 4,492 square feet. ACG specializes in providing Business intelligence and Performance management solutions to Fortune 500 companies ACG was represented by Jack Feeney of Studley
“We are honored to welcome Aerotek, Inc CHA, Inc. and One Legacy Financial as new tenants and have Simon & Schuster, Macro Consulting Group & Application Consulting Group all elect to renew and extend their leases with us at Parsippany Commerce Center. stated Rick Genthe. “These leases are a reflection of the ownerships and Lincoln Property Company’s commitment to meeting the needs of prospective tenants in a timely manner and providing them with a state-of-the-art facility in one of the most desirable locations in the state,” Genthe concluded.
Considered one of the most attractive office buildings in the market, Parsippany Commerce Center is a three-story, 152,261-square-foot office building set in the heart of Northern New Jersey’s largest office market. With the completion of several upgrades and improvements, including all new restrooms, a new full service Café 1639 providing seating for over 80 people and a executive dining room, and all new common areas and lobby finishes, 1639 is equipped with energy efficient reflective glass and a breathtaking three-story atrium lobby, Parsippany Commerce Center is conveniently located on Route 10 East, just ¼ mile west of a four-way interchange off of Interstate 287 and just one-mile south of the I-80&/I-287 interchange. Newark Liberty International Airport and river crossings to New York City are just thirty minutes away.