857-857A Federal Road, Brookfield, CT
857-857A Federal Road is a 4.86-acre, fully approved 100-unit development site in the town of Brookfield, CT.
The property is located less than 1/4 mile from the intersection of the recently designated Four Corners project, which is destined to be the hub of a downtown village where people come to shop, dine and enjoy recreation. The area is about a mile-long strip on Federal Road between the Route 7 bypass north to Newbury Village and the Route 25 area between Laurel Hill the Still River.
- 4.76 Acres of shovel-ready land for sale
- Located in the heart of Four Corners
- 100 rental units fully approved
- Project includes four, four-story structures, composed of one and two bedroom units
- Fully amenatized with clubhouse, fitness center, pool and lounge
- Onsite parking, outdoor recreational space, elevator access
- Walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment establishments
- City sewer and natural gas to site
For a copy of the Offering Memorandum, please contact Hernan Prohaszka
|Floor/Suite No||Available RSF||Floor Plan|